Friday, June 6, 2008

Andy McKenna conducts a crooked convention in Decatur

ANDY MARTIN,J.D.
Professor of Law (Adj.)
“He Works for the People of Illinois”
Suite 4406, 30 E. Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-4723
Toll-free tel. (866) 706-ANDY
Toll-free fax (866) 707-ANDY
Web site: http://www.AndyMartin.com
E-mail: AndyMart20@aol.com

June 7, 2008

Re: State Convention (Decatur, June 7)

“THE ‘COMBINE’ RULES IN DECATUR”

Dear Republican:

I predicted Andy McKenna and his munchkins would try to rig the State Convention. They are well on their way to doing so.

Pat Brady is the newly-coined “Combine” candidate for National Committeeman. McKenna put all the names of my National Committeeman opponents on the party’s web site, and refused to list my name. He was afraid I would beat Brady. McKenna told a judge I had not “proven” I was an eligible candidate and he bizarrely demanded to be sued. Brady will get his wish. McKenna is making a joke of you when he treats you like children, and asks you to support this kind of crooked behavior.

I will be removing Ray LaHood’s name from my lawsuit, and adding
Brady. A vote which was taken by excluding me as one of the candidates is illegal under Illinois law. The judge gave me permission to refile after the conclusion of the convention. The battle to reform and open up the Republican Party to democracy will continue. Because the State convention is mandated under Illinois law, “state action” is involved, and McKenna’s shenanigans violate the Illinois Constitution, as well as federal civil rights laws.

Likewise, Demetra DeMonte has been one of McKenna’s Central Illinois attack dogs. She is another county chair that does not believe in democracy. But rigging primaries and cheating candidates will not win general elections. Because I am not a woman, I am not challenging the dirty tricks involving DeMonte’s efforts to become National Committeewoman. But you should vote against her.

I have previously advised you that McKenna uses the Illinois Republican Party’s (IRP) bank accounts illegally, to benefit his friends and favored candidates, all in violation of state and federal election laws. The IRP’s bank accounts are trust funds, which should be used to benefit Republican candidates in November, not to rig primaries and conventions. In the short run, it is difficult to stop McKenna’s larceny and criminality. In the long run, next November, Republicans will be slaughtered because of McKenna’s sabotage of the party.

There will be no money to fight Democrats because McKenna spent the IRP’s trust funds fighting Republicans. Indeed, that is what the Combine wants, to reduce the Republican Party to a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Democratic Party. McKenna is well on his way to accomplishing that mission for his billionaire daddy. Daddy McKenna is a big Daley contributor.

I ask that you wage a floor fight to elect me national Committeeman. I am the only candidate who has a proven track record of exposing political corruption in Illinois. And, I will be fighting for you after the convention, seeking to invalidate all action taken in Decatur as being in violation of federal and state election laws. I am not pressing my lawsuit to make money; my claim does not seek any money damages from anyone. Rather, I am fighting to build a party you can be proud of, instead of McKenna’s gangster clique that we are all ashamed of.

If Lincoln could see what his successors were doing, he would vomit. And start a Civil War.

As always, your comments and responses are welcome. Feel free to send me your impressions of the farce in Decatur; I will take your views and observations to the Circuit Judge in my Amended Complaint next week, so be aware your comments could become public.

Respectfully,

ANDY

AM:sp

No comments: